- Keto Broccoli Stir Fry
- Keto Ground Beef Green Beans
- Keto Chicken Curry Stew
- Zucchini Pizza Casserole
- Halloumi cheese with butter-fried eggplant
Zucchini Pizza Casserole
(Yields 8 servings)
4 cups Zucchini, shredded (about 3 medium sized zucchini)
1/4 tsp. Salt
1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
1 tsp. Italian Seasoning
1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
1 and 1/2 cups Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
1 lb. Ground Beef
1 cup Marinara Sauce
1/2 White Onion, chopped
2 TBSP. Olive Oil
20 Pepperoni slices (about 1 oz.)
1- 2.25 oz. can Black Olives, Sliced
• Shred zucchini with a box shredder and place in a strainer or colander with
salt. Press down to drain as much water as possible. Let sit for 10 minutes.
• Mix zucchini with eggs, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and
half of the mozzarella cheese. Press into a greased 13×9-in baking dish.
• Bake uncovered in the oven for 20 minutes at 400 degrees.
• In a skillet, sauté onion with olive oil and brown ground beef until no longer pink.
Drain meat if necessary.
• Mix marinara sauce with cooked ground beef, and spoon over the zucchini
• Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella cheese over the meat. Top with peperoni and
• Place back in the oven for another 15-20 minutes until cheese is melted.
Bacon, Goat Cheese, Avocado Salad
- 8 oz. goat cheese
- 8 oz. bacon
- 2 avocados
- 4 oz. walnuts
- 4 oz. arugula lettuce